With so many vehicle rental companies out there, It can be hard to know which one to choose. Some things that you should take into consideration when choosing a rental vehicle company are the location of the rental company, the type of vehicle that they offer and the availability of the vehicle. Additionally, make sure that you read the reviews of the rental company before choosing one. This will help you to make a better decision.
AVR, for example, offers a variety of vehicles, including cars, trucks, vans and Minibuses. Additionally, our customer service is top-notch, so you can be sure that you will be in good hands.
Here are the 10 things to consider when choosing a rental vehicle company:
1) Compare prices – Make sure that you compare the rates of different rental companies to find the best deal.
2) Compare vehicles – It is important to choose the right vehicle for your needs. Consider the size, the type of engine and the features that it offers.
3) Compare locations – Try to choose a rental company that is close to your home or office.
4) Insurance is always a good idea – Make sure that the rental company you choose offers insurance for your vehicle. This will help to protect you in the event that something happens while you are driving the vehicle.
5) How far are you going? – Consider the distance that you will be travelling. If you are going to be driving long distances, you might want to choose a vehicle with good fuel efficiency. On the other hand, if you are not going to be travelling far, you might want to choose a smaller vehicle. It all depends on your needs.
6) Additional drivers – Some rental vehicle companies may or may not charge for additional drivers.
7) Filling the tank – Normally truck rental companies will give you the vehicle with a full tank of gas and you are expected to return the vehicle with a full tank. In case you don’t bring it full, some truck rental companies may charge you an administration fee and also for the price of fuel.
8) Extra bits –It is important to ask about these extras when making your reservation. If you are unsure what you need or want, ask the rental company. They are more than happy to help you decide.
9) Roadside Assistance – Most of the rental companies offer some type of roadside assistance. This is helpful if your vehicle breaks down on the side of the road and you need to get it towed to the nearest repair shop.
10) Smoking not allowed – Most van rental companies do not allow smoking in the vehicle. They will charge you a cleaning fee in case you do so.
Regardless of what you are looking for in a rental vehicle, AVR has what you need at a price that you can afford. Our vehicles are well-maintained and our staff is friendly and helpful. We are confident that you will be satisfied with your experience with AVR.