Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 5:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Closed Public Holidays
If you are planning to use the NZTA Electronic Toll Roads, please advise our staff. We charge a one off fee of $11.00 and this covers you for up to 10 times on that one hire – simple and easy and no chance of incurring penalties for non-payment.
Direct payments to NZ Transport Agency cannot be made as our vehicles are on account.
You must hold a valid NZ driver’s license, or valid overseas licence to drive in NZ. Restricted licence holders can hire cars and vans from us, conditions apply. We cannot hire to Learners’ licence holders.
A valid overseas driver’s license is:
- An international driving permit, accompanied by your original licence. We recommend this option.
- An overseas licence accompanied by an authorised translation and passport. These are valid for one year from your arrival in NZ.
- An overseas licence written in English accompanied by a passport, also valid for one year.
We require two items when you are collecting the vehicle:
- Current and valid driver’s licences for all drivers intending to drive (see above). For insurance and legal purposes we need to sight these even if you are a repeat customer.
- A credit card, the rental agreement must be signed by the cardholder.
Please advise us as soon as possible if you need to cancel your booking. We are always happy to reschedule your booking (subject to availability) if required.
More than 7 days – 10% or $100.00 Deposit (whichever is greater) applicable
Within 7 days of hire – 1 days hire
Less than 24hours – 3 days hire
No show – Full cost of hire applicable
TransferCar Bookings – Full deposit applicable